Creative Scotland’s ambition is to see Scotland as one of the world’s most creative nations by 2020.
Our Corporate Plan - Investing in Scotland's Creative Future sets out our vision and describes our ambitious plan for the nation’s creative development. It contains our five objectives and the actions Creative Scotland will take to achieve cultural, social and economic benefits for the people of Scotland.
Creative Scotland’s objectives are:
- To invest in talent
- To invest in quality artistic production
- To invest in audiences, access and participation
- To invest in the cultural economy
- To invest in places and their contribution to a creative Scotland
Three cross-cutting themes will underpin all of our objectives:
- Education and a commitment to a generational change in cultural opportunity
- International partnership to reflect Scotland’s global outlook
- Equalities in all areas of our work
Share This Article